• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Golden Boy (Venny)

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Especially for Jane. But he has quite a fan club on here, so thought i'd post a pic. :D. Becki xx

P1010174.jpg

Aww Thank You :D . Venny is our special boy, Hes a rejected Guide dog, He got too poorley to work anymore, he's doing nicely now though, and is laaazy!! :D Xx

Awwwwwww he has the most gorgeous, gentle face :love:
I wish I lived next door to you even more now Becki!!
Venny would always have a willing walking partner :wink:

Janex

*Raises hand* Another would be venny-napper here.
He is just so beautiful. I want to give him a great big cuddle when ever I see his pictures.
Could he not do a tour?

Jack's-Jane said:
Awwwwwww he has the most gorgeous, gentle face :love: Janex

Lol. He has the most gorgeous, gentle face because he's the most goregous gentle boy. How many other doggies originally bred to hunt will lie down and let bunnies hop all over them? He'll groom Tilly loads, he's her little guard dog. Vens dead protective over her since we lost Charlie, When they got home from Kays, immediately he was looking round for Charlie, now he's never far from Tillys side, and even cried all night (he wasnt in the best books then!) till we worked out why . . . he wanted to sleep with till :shock: :lol: . He's mad lol. 'The happy bee, Im sure he'd love to do a tour as long as digestive biccies are free flowing and he can bring his friend Tilly Lol! Xx

Back