• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beany's got a fella!!!!

Beany

Alpha Buck
Look who's here:

th_RadeBean.jpg

It's Radar!! He is the most beautiful chunky monkey of a boy and he is so good natured. Beany is being very cool, but is letting him groom her and she's shared her hay, which is a miracle :shock:

Give us a kiss!!

IMG_2181.jpg

Mmmm! Hay!

IMG_2187.jpg

Check out that ear! Thanks to the lovely Louise at Hopper Haven for letting me bring him home :love:

Awwh agreed they make a lovely couple. They look so perfect together. I adore the pic of them in the tray together eating hay. Brilliant.

Its been a great weekend for bunny introductions I think! :D

Deb x

yey! she came home and she brought a bloke home with her! - and what a bloke he's gorgeous! They make a lovely pair, I hope they have a fantastic honeymoon and have many years ahead of them! :)

Those pics are lovely to see :D :D :D

It must have gone well then, no burst of territorialism from madam then :wink: I bet she flicked her head though :lol: She is a lovely girl, but she was trying so hard not to fall for him. She almost groomed him yesterday, started to nuzzle his ear, but then caught herself and dropped her head and licked the newspaper instead as if that was what she was going to do all along :lol: I don't think she'll be able to stop herself for much longer :D He is such a good natured chap. I am sure they will be very happy together :D :D

Hmmm, not sure how well it's going at the moment - she has tried to hump him, which he didn't like and he has tried to hump her a few times, and she definitely isn't up for it! There's still quite a bit of chasing going on, but right now he's lying with his head on her bum and he will groom her sometimes, although she still hasn't really reciprocated :roll:

Any advice, or do I just need to be patient? :? I had a totally (and I mean NONE!) sleepless night last night, hence the reason I'm skiving work today :oops:

Oh dear, naughty rabbits keeping you up :?

As long as they are not actually fighting then let them sort themselves out. As she didn't go mad when they were put into her territory I really think it will turn out well, they just need to learn how far they can push each other and where the boundaries are. And she needs to groom him, stubborn girl :roll:
You could try putting something tasty on his forehead to tempt her a bit more. I read that once but can't remember what was recommended :?

And if things do look as if they are going a bit pear shaped another ride in the car could make them ask each other for comfort.

Hang in there. I'm glad you were able to get the day off.

Back