• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

British Giant Buck free to good home

British giants just don't sell! Everyone I know who has bred them has given up as people want the biggest big bunny and will usually go for contis.

The phone number isn't right. It's just a 'dead' tone when you ring. I've sent the seller an email. Had to tell my OH that I'll only have the rabbit for a couple of days whilst I find a rescue place though. :shock:

raven_guest said:
British giants just don't sell! Everyone I know who has bred them has given up as people want the biggest big bunny and will usually go for contis.

thats only because of the faddiness of them :roll: :roll: i love bg and have 2 :D :D :D and hopefully i will have more one day!

KateCo said:
The phone number isn't right. It's just a 'dead' tone when you ring. I've sent the seller an email. Had to tell my OH that I'll only have the rabbit for a couple of days whilst I find a rescue place though. :shock:

Unless of course your O/H can be persuaded .......... :wink:
Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
KateCo said:

Unless of course your O/H can be persuaded .......... :wink:
Janex

Great minds think alike :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would love a big bunny, but need to move house before that will happen. Well, it is something to look forward to in the future.
Hope someone can find him a forever home soon.
Carol X

my baby could do with a boyfriend bt she aint been done yet.and am 9 months pregnant. wish i could of taken him.... :cry:

Re: .

karina said:
my baby could do with a boyfriend bt she aint been done yet.and am 9 months pregnant. wish i could of taken him.... :cry:

she looks like kangero :lol:

I'll have him if someone could get him here. I have some unoccupied newly built 6ft by 4ft pens that would give him a good base, and room to give him lots of exercise too.

I like BG's they're as soppy as contis and yes, unfortunately it is a fad at the moment. People who can't look after a regular size bun suddenly think they can look after a huge one!

Back