• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I went bunny-napping yesterday...

and look who i picked up...

malteaser3.jpg

gorgeous.jpg

its Mocca - who ive renamed him malteser as he is so choclatey and round :lol: :lol:

aww.jpg

closeup.jpg

and he has a new girlfriend...

sassi

littlelarge.jpg

lovelycouple.jpg

maltisassi.jpg

malteasersassi.jpg

stretch234.jpg

and a nice one of them kissing

kissiface.jpg

Thanks Cheryl - was nice to meet you :D

i was shocked to see all the animals she looks after... i was expecting just rabbits and guniea pigs - after all she is called sprowston guinea pig rescue... but she had loads of birds, dogs, ducks, chipmunks and a tortoise!!!!!

awwww thanks sam, they look so happy together :D I see the grooming is still all one sided :lol: :lol: :lol:

:love: :love: :love: Gorgeous bunnies. I may have to do some bunny napping myself......... :wink:

sgprescue said:
awwww thanks sam, they look so happy together :D I see the grooming is still all one sided :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah its still all one sided. sassi is being a little bit selfish, but hopefully once they get used to one another a bit more hopefully things will change!!!

at the mo ive got sassi hiding behind the sofa and malteaser hiding under the sofa - i think they may have had an arguement :lol: :lol:

:love: :love: :love:
Way way way toooooooooo cute!!!! (Helen, lets go bunny napping!) Sorry Missblondebunny, but you have too many gorgeous bunsters, it's not fair, me want all of them :D :lol:
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
Way way way toooooooooo cute!!!! (Helen, lets go bunny napping!) Sorry Missblondebunny, but you have too many gorgeous bunsters, it's not fair, me want all of them :D :lol:
Nicola x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aawwww glad to see Mocca got on ok with Sassi and has found a lovely home with you and your gang!
You forgot.. Cheryl also has a pig! Altho its always asleep when i go over :lol:

Nicola C said:
Nicola x

We're going to be busy in the next few days - with these and Foxy's Binka and Rosie.... :wink: I'll have to get a bigger 'swag'bag :D

Diddeen said:
aawwww glad to see Mocca got on ok with Sassi and has found a lovely home with you and your gang!
You forgot.. Cheryl also has a pig! Altho its always asleep when i go over :lol:

A PIG???????

i never saw a pig there!!! blimey

Back