• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Group bonding photos

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Well after all the posts i`ve done over the weekend about adding Bella to the trio i thought you all might like to see some photos of them. So here goes......................................................

92c9abf0.jpg

The initial introduction.

6bff2411.jpg

That evening at feeding time.

ec07e55c.jpg

Still happily munching.

9ed317ea.jpg

Tia munching, she isn`t in many of the photos as she`s taking her time to warm to Bella! :roll:

d7d6fcd4.jpg

"Cor, these greens taste good mum"!

72015c69.jpg

Next day out in the run.

4fcb8fcd.jpg

Still no Tia! :? :roll: But she is still closely bonded with Blue & Pandora, and does sometimes sit with Bella, she`s just not too happy about being photographed with her yet! :roll:

Fingers crossed it will continue to improve...................................
Su.x

arrr they are all so sweet, Bless lovely bun's! are they 2 boys and 2 girls? What did you have in the trio first? Was it not hard to bond them orginally?

Thanks guys,
It`s been hardwork but i think the bonding`s been successful. :D I just don`t think my nerves will be up to do another one for a while!!!!!! :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

CONGRATULATIONS. You have work very hard, and it has paid off.
They all look soooooooo happy together.
Carol X

I bonded a foursome this weekend too. They still aren't exactly loved up, but no one is hurt either :? Maya was so lonely that I decided to put her in with the trio. I knew she would be submissive, and that Firefox and Pudding are quite accepting. Rosie is the one who has done most of the chasing, but as she has no front teeth I wasn't as worried as I would have been otherwise.

I also bonded Beany and Radar, and Blossom and Pear, all of whom have now gone off to their new homes 8)

doorkeeper said:
I bonded a foursome this weekend too. They still aren't exactly loved up, but no one is hurt either :? Maya was so lonely that I decided to put her in with the trio. I knew she would be submissive, and that Firefox and Pudding are quite accepting. Rosie is the one who has done most of the chasing, but as she has no front teeth I wasn't as worried as I would have been otherwise.

I also bonded Beany and Radar, and Blossom and Pear, all of whom have now gone off to their new homes 8)

Blimey Louise,
With all that bonding in one weekend, you`ve obviously got stronger nerves than me! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well Done! :D

Su.x

Back