• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know the runs are too wet to put them out when....

Argh! Scary! I like frogs but not when they're lose, they're crazy and all over the place! My garden is like a marsh at the moment, water shortage my eye!

Beany said:
Eeeeek!! I think DH tried to run some over yesterday when he mowed the lawn.. :shock:

Hubby has just brought himself a new mower; it's a Black and Decker one that was on offer in Argos, it has like a long plastic skirt (I think that's how you would describe it) that skims the grass thereby pushing all frogs out of the way to safety! :D

Awww... I absolutely love frogs! I never see them! Wonder what the bunnies would make of them.

frogs

haha, my rabbit loves frogs! he goes up and sniffs them, then settles down near one and has a jolly time!
xsass

Someone I think needs to shrink a picture lol :lol:
hahaha on the frogs, I dont like frogs and would near die if I ever found one near the rabbit lol

Back