• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa booked in :(

peediepixie

Mama Doe
Elsa is booked for her spay on Thursady :shock: I am terrified. I hope she's ok. I know its for the best and the vets seem to know what they are doing, told me to feed as normal and to take in some of her food when she goes in.
This is my first ever bunny op :lol: I will be irrational until she returns safe on Thursday afternoon. I am already planning the room layout for when she comes in until she's recovered :lol:

Sending lots of positive vibes to Elsa for her op'.
I still stress all day when I have a bun at the Vets having a GA and I've been through it 100s of times before :roll: :roll:

Janex

She will be fine, I don't bother taking food with them, but I do make sure they have lots of lovely hay :D keep her indoors for a few days then pop he back out again and she Will be fine

i have Holly booked in on the 7th June..i have been putting it off since December!!!!

she will be fine...it is a worry though, im not looking forward to it at all!

**Bonnie** said:
i have Holly booked in on the 7th June..i have been putting it off since December!!!!

she will be fine...it is a worry though, im not looking forward to it at all!

The longer you wait the worse it is!!! lol they recover more quickly the younger they are :D

She'll be fine - Milly was done just over a week ago on the 20th and she is now 100% recovered and back with her husbun Jack. I kept her in a cage (one of those giant hamster cages) with a blanket over the top for a week so she couldn't dart about and so she felt very secure. Lots of hay, greens and pellets. The vet said she had recovered very quickly. Elsa will be fine!

awwww! I'm sure she will be fine. lots of possitive vibes coming her way xxxxx and calming ones for you as they love to worry us! xxx

Back