• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Betty's Marathon Journey!

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
Seeing as I've taken so many pics of Betty tonight I thought she deserved her own thread to document her mammoth journey from Arbroath (in Scotland) all the way down to Hampshire! :D

Leaving Lynda
DSCF0932.jpg

Night 1 - At Lynn's
betty1.jpg

Day 2 - From Lynn, via Phill to Julie
28052006533.jpg

Night 2 - At Julie's
Betty010.jpg

Having a wash
Betty014.jpg

Happy flopped
Betty011.jpg

28052006553.jpg

Julie's O/H Chris can't resist her either!
Betty016.jpg

His pic of her
28052006551.jpg

He's going to find it very hard to let that cute little face go when she starts the next stage of her journey tomorrow! :lol:

Have a good journey Betty, you're a lovely bunster! Your new Mummy and Daddy are very lucky to be getting you! :D

Hope I haven't bored you with all the pics guys!

Betty!!! You've forgotten all I taught you! Stop trashing your cage :lol:

Thanks for posting pics and looking after her Julie (and Chris!) *hug*

What a gorgeous little bun and what an adventure she is having!! :D :D

It is great to see all the photos!! :D :D

:lol: No she's certainly not shy, she's lovely and I hope Karen and Rocky thinks so too. She's coping so well with being indoors and that's fantastic, I was a bit concerned she might be a bit scared.

Good luck for your journey tomorrow Betty, I miss you :( , sending lots and lots of snuggles xxx

She'd definately an indoor bun Lynda, she's so inquisative and not afraid to explore! We've had several binkies this morning :D

We'll be setting off around 11, stopping off at Kay's in Bolton on the way to Bradford to meet Katie.

Just one request Lynda - if she doesn't get on in her new home with Karen and Rocky - can we have her?!! :D I think we're both fallen in love with her, although I promise we will pass her on to Katy! :oops: :D

She's here!!! :D :D :D

She is absolutely gorgeous :D

Only managed to get a couple of piccies before my camera died but will hopefully get some more before she leaves.

These were taken in the car

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

We made it here ok, she was settled for most of the journey and she wrecked her home even more :lol:

:lol: Phew!!! I was wondering if Julie was going to hand her over :lol:

OMG! :shock: What's she done to her cage? :lol: She's on a 'messy protest' :roll: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
OMG! :shock: What's she done to her cage? :lol: She's on a 'messy protest' :roll: :lol:

she's getting ready for a ride in my car, however much I clean it up I have 2 boys who mess it all up again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

she's gonna fit right in :roll: :roll:

Ooooh Betty-Boo, this is so exciting!!!!! :D Well done everybody, I can just imagine Lynda there....biting her nails, watching Betty's progress!!! :wink:

Damn tootin' Fizzie, I'll be glad when she's home and settled in :lol: , but isn't she doing so well, bless her! Everyone's been great with posting pics, which is a great help for me :oops: :lol:

:D :D :D I can't wait till I pick Betty up from Jill!! And then, of course, I get the best bit of taking her to her new home!!

The camera batteries are being charged as I type and I have made some space on the memory so I can take loads of photos of her in her new home!! :D :D :D

Back