• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's gone :'( - UPDATED!!!!! -Good news :)

My beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful princess has gone.... :(

I miss her so much it's unreal... It's killing me,
Ok, so she's only gone for a week! But man I miss her like anything., and she only went yesterday.....:s

She's on a weeks holiday at the bunny ritz hotel...... FANTASTIC place, highly recommended!
She's there for a week now, cos shes going for a month in summer... and I want her to go for a short while and know that I am coming back... instead of me just dumping her there and her thinking I am not coming back ever again. ( I am sad I know)

oh well I just feel so alone and lost without my bunny.... Everyone thinks I am pathetically sad :roll: but shes my bubba....
Anyways I needed to post it on somewhere I wouldnt be laughed at.
tee heeee.

EDIT:
Well I decided that I would be just in a state by saturday if I didnt contact her to find out my baby was doing.....
Apparently she's eating lots, running round playing with the others, and stuffing her face constantly with timothy hay and just having a fantastic time..... which has so totally put my mind at ease and I also wondered if she een got the right bunny.... cos she's never been a big eater! lol... and she doesnt eat whatsoever if shes stressed out... so I am assuming shes very happy and going to hate me for coming home :( ...
But it's only 6 weeks and she gets to go for a whole month! lol
By the way the rabbit ritz is in wendover....
Check out the site
www.rabbitritz.freeserve.co.uk and tell me what you think :)

Picture089.jpg

Geez!! You had me going then :shock: :shock: :shock:

You're not at all daft - Beany has been away for 2 nights now and I miss her like crazy :shock: :cry:

i was all full of sympathy for a min there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great idea though, I bet she loves it :wink:

Oh my god me too. !!! :shock: :shock: I though something 'terrible' had happened then.

Aww I know the sadness that leaving your loved furries with someone else, and I hate it. I would rather not go away, and do without a holiday. Its been ages and ages since we have had any and am being forced now to go.

I will be the same in September when I have to leave them all...20 pigs, 2 buns, 2 chins, 2 cats and the gerbils... I think I will have to start drinking to get through the worry of them being without their mom! :D

Glad she ok ! :D

Deb x

:shock: :shock: :shock: Me too! nearly ad a heart attack when I read this! :shock: :shock: thank goodness she's OK breathes a sign of relief! :lol:

That's a mean trick Snowflake's Mummy! :no: :lol:

Hope she has a lovely holiday.

My two bunnies have just been away for the weekend (although I did go with them) - they had a fab time and are now sleeping it off in their hutch. :lol:

You got me going to there! :roll:

I'm sure she'll have a fabby time!

I've gotta leave my lot for a month at christmas and I'm not looking forwards to it :cry:

Oh my god my heart just dropped when i read that - glad it wasn't what i thought!!!

when i went away for a week i missed Alfie soooooo much (before i had Holly).

She will have a whale of a time!!!!!

Back