• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

****Rabbit rescues successful weekend ****

hunnybun

Mama Doe
I have rehomed 5 rabbits this weekend all to fantastic new homes. There are also another 2 reserved :D :D :D

That Makes 17 homed this month and 2 reserved, I think that is bloody fantastic :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Well done Kareen, you do a fantastic job.

I spoke to 5 people today about your rescue and hopfully they will be giving you a phone.

nicole said:
Well done Kareen, you do a fantastic job.

I spoke to 5 people today about your rescue and hopfully they will be giving you a phone.

Hi, 2 people came yesterday who spoke to you and have reserved rabbits :D :D :D :D :D Thank you X x x x

Kareen, thats fantastic. I rehomed one....two doors down to my best friend lol. I made a bargain with hubby that if i move all rabbits outdoors then i can keep my wee twix and bond him with Star. Because of Lolly and har breathing issue i will insulate and heat the playhouse and bring them into the garage when the weather turns. All so i could keep Twix!!! He is special though.

Sooty said:
Kareen, thats fantastic. I rehomed one....two doors down to my best friend lol. I made a bargain with hubby that if i move all rabbits outdoors then i can keep my wee twix and bond him with Star. Because of Lolly and har breathing issue i will insulate and heat the playhouse and bring them into the garage when the weather turns. All so i could keep Twix!!! He is special though.

awww that's good, glad you can keep him :D

Hes great. The vet had to take out his back teeth and remove a cyst so he would have needed a special person for me to let him go. He had lost 0.4kg when he went for his snip. I'm hoping that will resolve itself now the teeth are done.

Sooty said:
Hes great. The vet had to take out his back teeth and remove a cyst so he would have needed a special person for me to let him go. He had lost 0.4kg when he went for his snip. I'm hoping that will resolve itself now the teeth are done.

he relies on you now so you must keep him :wink:

I've had three go this weekend. That is a first :D
And a piggy reserved :D

Plus my new pens are almost finished so I actually have space 8)

bunnyhuggger said:
Well done Kareen, that's brilliant! :thumb: Would you like some buns off my waiting list to fill the gaps? :lol:

I think I might manage with a couple of empty hutches thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back