• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention Auntie Katie (Animusak)

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Auntie Katie...Milan and Vienna here..just to say thank you for these "things"!
mandv.jpg

(You can see our foster mum's dog walking past in this one..think he wishes he had a carboard thing! :lol: )
we don't know what they are but they are fun for jumping in and out of! They helped us become friends too as we were so busy playing we didn't notice each other til we were so tired we laid down together! Good job as we're off to our new home on Tuesday :D

VandM.jpg

Here's one of our friends, Patch, she's very old and likes to sleep in hers..she does binky now and then but only when she thinks no one watching! :shock: :lol:
patchtoy.jpg

Our foster mum says she will share the ones she's collecting this week between Tracy and Jane at Warwick, and if there's enough she'll get some to Louise too!
Thank you again Vienna and Milan xx

beckiboo186 said:
:shock: Havent they grown?!!!! :love: xx

Yep ..Milan and his sisters Rimini and Rio are all quite a nice size. Vienna is still a bit on the thin side but eating well now and little Quebec will always be little Quebec I think :D Rio went to her new home last wek and Rimini is off to hers tomorrow...just waiting for a volunteer for homecheck for Quebec and that will be the whole family settled ....except I have the next litter from their mum due in in 2 weeks.. :( .thank goodness the owners have now had the dad neutered!

Aww, I'm so glad they're enjoying them :D
I've got 10 spare at the mo, I'll give them to Sally tomorrow for you to use as you wish :D

Neil can get plenty more so I'll get him to bring them home, then anyone who wants any, can :D

Back