• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Alberts Update!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am told that I have a few fans so thought I'd just let you know how I am doing :D
Well, despite having half my mouth taken out couple of weeks ago :shock: I am coping quite well :D
I get all my food made soft for me cos when Christabel ( :love: ) took half my mouth away she took lots of my teeth too :roll: :roll:
So I have SS pellets made soft with water. Veggie Baby Food is also mixed in. I am particularly fond of the Carrot and Sweet Potato variety :D

On the downside I still have to have 2 injections a day :( Apparently one is to stop my mouth (whats left of it :roll: ) from going rotten :shock: and the other is to stop me hurting. I tolerate this needle malarky but could really do without it :roll: :roll:

To finish on a positive note, I am not dribbling anymore :D This is because my operation wounds in my mouth are healing up and the nasty tumour has gone for now. I know it might come back but I dont worry about the 'might happens', thats Jane's department.....

Time for a snooze now!

Love Uncle Albert xx
:D :D

Picture820.jpg

That's good to hear! We used to have a rescue standard poodle and she had a tumor in her jaw and had to have half of it removed, so I know how you must feel!

Hello Uncle Albert, gosh you are a handsome fellow (don't tell my husbun I told you that). I am glad to hear that you are doing well, your mummy and Auntie Christabel must be doing a grand job! If I was there I'd give you big Santa snogs to make you feel better, but I'm not so you will just have to accept a little loving sneeze from afar.

Santa x

Back