• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster furries

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
Here are some furries I'm caring for :D

The RSPCA are stowed off and have NO room, I'm helping as much as I can.

Meet Rocket, he is a gorgeous magpie harlequin male lop bunny, he is fairly young, maybe no older than 12-16 weeks as his bits have only just started to desend. He lives up to his name but stil sticks with my veg theme, he is quick! He is very frightened and nervous but god knows where he's been or had to put up with. He only came to the surgery last night, had suspected head injuries but has been given the all clear. I'm happy to say i have found him a home already which is a good thing because it stops me falling for him :love: He will be castrated next week hopefully and he is going to his new home the following week.
rocket1.jpg

rocket2.jpg

rocket3.jpg

My fav shot of him!
rocket4.jpg

This is Chive, he is a baby rosette guinea pig. He is going to the same home as Rocket.
chive2.jpg

chive1.jpg

And this gorgeous bib is Sage :love: I am so in love with him and trying hard to resist! He's been with us 10 days now afer being in a guys garden for 3 days before being caught by an aco. He was suffering bite wounds and abcesses but they are all healed and fine now. He is also very young, cant be older than 5-6months as his bits were tiny, which have been removed today. He has a fantastic character and is very friendly and cheeky. He is a diva and will only eat hand held dandelions, well he couldnt possibly eat from the floor! He loves his tartan bed and flops in it with glee.
sage1.jpg

sage2.jpg

He needs a home :wink:

I'm always fostering something or other, comes with the job and my big soft heart! I'm currently fostering a persian too if anyones interested?!

Hi. You said Rocket and Chive are going to the same home. They're not being housed together are they :shock:

Rabswood

No, not that I am aware. They are both going to a home with other rabbits and guineas, all of which are kept with only the same species :D

Back