• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free bun peterborough, cambridgeshire or n.london, ???

OMG!!!! I know where that peterborough one is!!! if it really is who I think it is that bun could be one of Storm's sisters!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh my, I wish I could drive :cry: :cry: I can't stop thinking about this bun near me. I think she is only around 10 miles away :? how far are you from peterborough?

sparklefairy said:
Oh my, I wish I could drive :cry: :cry: I can't stop thinking about this bun near me. I think she is only around 10 miles away :? how far are you from peterborough?

no idea!" :oops: :oops: is there any rescues near you?

bunnylove said:
sparklefairy said:

No, but I could find space for the bunny here untill someone can collect her, I think :? I have an indoor cage, not ideal I know but it's better than going to an animal testing lab which is where a lot of these free bunnies go :cry: :cry: :cry:

sparklefairy said:
bunnylove said:
sparklefairy said:

No, but I could find space for the bunny here untill someone can collect her, I think :? I have an indoor cage, not ideal I know but it's better than going to an animal testing lab which is where a lot of these free bunnies go :cry: :cry: :cry:

the number is on there give them a call and see if bunnie is still available and between us (mark and shell) as well we can see what we can do, dont tell them she would be going to a rescue though some get funny for what ever the reason!

I wasn't going to mention a rescue :wink: don't wory. I was going to get my friend to ring up, as if it is who I think it is she might remember my number. Anyone else is welcome to phone or text her to ask about the bunny. If she is a frenchie that I wouldn't be suprised if she is Storm's sister. She is probably only " grumpy," because she needs spaying and is stuck in a small hutch :cry:

sparklefairy said:
I wasn't going to mention a rescue :wink: don't wory. I was going to get my friend to ring up, as if it is who I think it is she might remember my number. Anyone else is welcome to phone or text her to ask about the bunny. If she is a frenchie that I wouldn't be suprised if she is Storm's sister. She is probably only " grumpy," because she needs spaying and is stuck in a small hutch :cry:

breeder then i take it? let me kow what you find out?

Eve x

'no hutch' is a bit of a giveaway that it's probably a breeder - need to keep the hutch to fill with a replacement bunny!

honeybunny said:
I think this person regularly advertises free to good homes! :cry:

Did you find out if bunny was a french lop? yes she is a breeder :evil: :evil: she breeds frenchies and guineapigs and dwarf lops. I could tell you other things but I'd better not!!!, not here. :cry: :cry: I really hope that that poor free bun has gone to a good home :cry: :cry: I'm going to be so worried about what happened to her now :cry:

honeybunny said:

Hello auntie Jill, i had a manicure at the vets today and was a really good girl, yesterday when mum was cleaning me out i had great fun trying to pull down her jammie bottoms with my teeth and hiding from her in the bin bag, she did panic when she couldn't find me :lol: :lol: :lol: The vets think i might have a bit of an allergy so i am on some banana flavoured medicine, i sneeze alot but am healthy otherwise and still wake mum and da up at 5am to get my brekkie :D :D Mum was not impressed this morning i can tell you :shock: :shock: Hope your well, lots of love Tilly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark and Shell said:
honeybunny said:

Hello auntie Jill, i had a manicure at the vets today and was a really good girl, yesterday when mum was cleaning me out i had great fun trying to pull down her jammie bottoms with my teeth and hiding from her in the bin bag, she did panic when she couldn't find me :lol: :lol: :lol: The vets think i might have a bit of an allergy so i am on some banana flavoured medicine, i sneeze alot but am healthy otherwise and still wake mum and da up at 5am to get my brekkie :D :D Mum was not impressed this morning i can tell you :shock: :shock: Hope your well, lots of love Tilly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lovely to hear from you Tilly and so glad you are still keeping your mummy and daddy on their toes! :lol: Hows that new boy of yours? xx

Back