• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large Hutch free to anyone who can collect

Clare Green

Young Bun
Hello!

I live in Broxbourne Hertfordshire and I have a large indoor rabbit hutch that is free to anyone who can pick it up.

It is quite large approx 5 1/2 foot long by 2 1/2 ft wide. It was actually an outdoor hutch I got from Petsmart, but I removed the roof from it so my rabbit could look out. It isn't on a stand, it has a flat base with one side a wire fronted door and on the left side it has a solid door. Even though it has no roof my rabbit never jumped out of it, but I guess someone can put some mesh over the roof to cover it up. I have a roll of plastic mesh if someone needs it to put on the roof.

email me clare@cam-web.co.uk if you would like to come and get it!

Forgot to add that although it is large we managed to fit it in our car when we bought it, we did have to have the boot open though and I had to sit with my knees under my chin!!

Back