• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I thought I would see how they got along **UPDATE**

I thought I would just see how they got along for 5-10 mins today !! please do excuse the mess, it started raining so was trying to make shelters for them! :D

w-DSCF1991.jpg

w-DSCF1992.jpg

w-DSCF1993.jpg

w-DSCF1994.jpg

w-DSCF1996.jpg

w-DSCF1997.jpg

w-DSCF1998.jpg

w-DSCF1999.jpg

w-DSCF2000.jpg

w-DSCF2001.jpg

Neither showed any aggression, or dislike to each other. I was quite amazed at how they just accepted each other. Perhaps as they have been living side by side has helped a lot I dont know but touch wood....So far so good ! :thumb:

As they have got on so well this morning I thought I would carry on leaving them together.. so they have gone into scrubbed out hutch now! Just hope it doesnt all go wrong now!!

Will let you know how they carry on getting along.

Deb x

that looks good, now why does ww3 breakout whenever i try mine out together :roll:

Just checked on them, let them for a run around the shed, put them back... and still ok!!

Chester is worn out :lol: hes having a lie down now, and Hazel is stuffing her face!!

I so hope it doenst all go wrong now!!

Deb x

awwww! it looks like things are going great! :D I hope it stays that way!. My first bun Bilbo accepted any bunster or other little furry who came along, so sometimes it really can work out straight away :D

Following on from yesterday...both are still snuggle bunnies

Playtime this morning...much to the moggies amusement :lol: :lol: :lol:

w-DSCF2007.jpg

w-DSCF2008.jpg

w-DSCF2006.jpg

Finally shattered after all the high binkies and time for for shuteye!!

(Chester washing Hazels ears! :D )

w-DSCF2010.jpg

Snoozy time now

w-DSCF2012.jpg

I cant believe how incredible lucky I have been that this bonding had gone without a hitch and has been so so easy! I know after readling others posts how difficult it can be.

I am counting my blessings that they like each other and are happy in each others company so far.

Deb x

:love: Awww, they are gorgeous :D So glad it worked out well for you!

Your garden slabs are exactly the same as mine and in the same layout :lol: We must have had the same builders :lol:

Wow Debbie.
So glad everything went well. They look as if they have been together all their lives. It is such a releaf when things go so smoothly. Especially when you have been worrying for so long.
Good luck in the following days.
Carol X

Thanks everyone for all nice posts.

My two bunnies are still living in harmony :D ..and even share the litter tray at the same time. :lol: :lol: :lol: ..now that must be love.!

Thanks Carol, am very relieved that they are getting along so swimmingly and as said, just clicked right away. Even my pigs havent connected this easily and quickly.

Loopylop, maybe we did have the same builder to put the slabs down :D , but mine are all muddy and need a blast with jet wash now.. my husband in his wisdom decided to empty the water butt as it was full on the garden, but as it has rained so much, the ground was sodden... so it all ran down and muddied the patio.!! :lol: :lol: men eh!!

Deb x

Back