• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Break out!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I got Amy a new cage last weekend as she kept breaking out of the roof of the old one and it was looking good until.........I woke up this morning to find her stretched out under my computer chair! :shock: :twisted: she seemed to have busted through the metal wall :shock: :? Guess she's destined to be a 24hr free range rabbit :?

Do anyone elses rabbits get out of cages or is it just mine?

I have watched Harry (hamster) persistantly push against the lid to his cage and work it open.....its now sellotaped up....Harry is a right Houdini :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

she's so strong, I put her in the cage while I let the chinchillas out. I've just been watching and shes grabbing hold of the side with her teeth and pulling so the side unhooks :shock:

edit: now shes using the hay rack as a battering ram, think this bun needs to join the BIB

my girl can open the gate to her penn when she has to be section off or my mum wont cum into the garden!!! :lol: :lol:

Jack leapt out of the top of his dog cage from sitting. He passed straight through the bars on the roof and they are only a few inches apart :shock: He is now a free range house rabbit.

Back