• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

list of available home visitors?

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
was wondering whether it would be a good idea to get a list together of people available to do home visits and in which areas

what do we think?

i can do east london and londom side of Essex ( my geography is great isnt it) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good idea :thumb:
I can do East Staffordshire and West Derbyshire, also on occasion I can do anywhere between junction 24 and 42 of the M1, Bradford, Halifax and Leeds.

i could do kent - when i can drive - i had my first lesson the other day so bare with me - as i would like to that at some point in the future

i hate not driving :( - i could help with bunnie runs aswell :D

hopefully i will pass before xmas :D

hi

I can do the following areas or anywhere near

Harrow/Wembley/Stanmore/Uxbridge/Watford

North West London/Middx

Maureen

Re: ???

karina said:
can sumone explain wot this topic means???? home vists??? sorry am new :oops:

It's for people who are able to homecheck potential adopters for rescues..Just to make sure the buns are going to a good home and will receive the right care....size of hutch, food, state of other pets in home. ect...

Re: ???

karina said:
can sumone explain wot this topic means???? home vists??? sorry am new :oops:

Quite often, rescues like to visit the home of a potential adopter, before handing over the bunny. To check things like the size and suitability of the accommodation, conditions of any existing rabbits etc etc. If someone approaches a rescue from somewhere not very close, they sometimes try and find someone more local to do the visit for them and confirm their findings. So this is just a list of where people live and where they could possibly do home visits. All rescues vary in their requirements, so that is why some people are asking for guidance, so they are sure what they are supposed to be looking for. (Edit: beat me to it Jill, wine induced typing is quite slow!!)

I can do central Essex (Chelmsford/Brentwood/Colchester/Stansted/Maldon type areas) possibly further afield depending on my other commitments.

Back