• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some people are just sick

That is awful - those poor bunnies!!!!! How can some people be so heartless. Those were someone's pets - they should be strung up!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't belive there are humans on this earth who would do such a thing.
Those poor bunnies! And I feel so sorry for the little girl as well!

The people who did that are disgusting pieces of cr*p! :evil: :evil:

it really terrifies me that there are people out there that could do somthing like that.
i hope they catch the sick *******!

louise and Gus said:
It's times like these I really hope karma is real!

It is!!
The b*stards who did this will get to know what pain, fear and suffering is.
They are pure EVIL :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
There is no TERMINAL DISEASE (the more prolonged and painful the better) I dont wish on them.

Janex

:evil: :evil: Grrrr why do people have to be so horrid...... :evil: :evil:

There was a similar story on my local news a couple of weeks ago, a beloved bun that had lived at a childrens nursery for over 6years was mutilated and the bits put back in the hutch! :shock: :( Thankfully one of the nursery workers checked on the bun before the kids were allowed out so the kids didn't actually see it. :shock: :(

All the kids were devastated, even those who had left and were at school were upset by it as they all loved the little dutch bunny :(

The only positive bit was the nursery had CCTV footsge of 4 teenagers running from the garden and they have been arrested. Not that they will get punished properly for it :evil:

Someone broke into our garden once and damaged the padlock I had on my hutch (I only had one rabbit at the time) but didn't manage to open it. They mangled the lock so badly I had to remove the hutch doors!! But at least my bun was safe.

thats just so sick :( :evil: :cry: I worry about my enclosures because they're not padlocked but wouldn't know where to begin in padlocking the runs etc too! :(

Back