• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My name is Captain Jack and I'm a very naughty bunny

jay

Mama Doe
I'm in lots of trouble with my mummy today. Last night I decided I was in the mood to chew so I hid between the sofa throw and the sofa whilst mummy was watching telly and quietly chewed a hole in the sofa.

Then when I was board with that I went over to my favourite patch of carpet and started to chew a hole in that. Mummy kept putting me in my box of hay but I wasn't having any of it and kept jumping out and going back to chew the same bit of carpet.

After a while mummy got mad and took me back to the dining room. When she came in an hour later I had made a proper hole in the dining room carpet. :?

Mummy has given me lots of toys and boxes and hay to chew but they are not as fun as chewing the carpet.

There was a lot of shouting and threatening to put me in my cage and LOCK the door :shock: Mummy said she had enough to worry about what with Milly and her op without worrying I will now get a poorly tummy from all the carpet.

Mummy said I had to tell everyone what I had done and how naughty I am and say sorry officially on RU.

So, I'm sorry, I've attatched a picture so you can all see how sorry I am. The carpet is very yummy but I'll try not to do it again.

DSC00767.jpg

From Jack - destroyer of soft furnishings.

:no: You naughty boy! But seeing as though you are such a cute little fella I will let you off with a warning this time :D :D

:lol: :lol:

OMG! :shock:

Naughty boy..... but just look at that little cute face face! How long did you stay mad at him for... my guess about 5 minutes! He is lovely!!! :love:

Glad he is keeping the tradition of Jack Wabbits going!!
My Jack once striped the wallpaper off the porch wall. Then started on the plaster underneath :shock: :roll: :roll:

Janex

How long did you stay mad at him for... my guess about 5 minutes! He is lovely!!!

About the time it took me to walk back to the living room, then I had to rush back to the dining room and give him a cuddle for shouting at him!
:love:

The thing is he has so much he's ALLOWED to chew in the living room - box of hay, two cardboard tubes behind the sofa's, a box and lots of vine balls and wood bits - but he chooses the carpet - WHY OH WHY!!! :roll: :lol:

we had carpet in the spare bedroom, lovely new carpet, but p-bunny and mrs p-bunny ruined it .....so we changed it to lino nice new cushoned lino and changed bunnies p=b and mrs p-b went to outside hutch and cadberry and lizzy came inside ( cos cad has arthritis) and what do you know.....the night the lino was layed the buns chewed in 4 different spots.

there is no getting away from the fact they will always chew what you dont want them to regardless of what you give them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back