• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutches made to order

hunnybun

Mama Doe
I think I have found someone to make me hutches :D :D :D saw an ad and he was selling a hutch he had made that was 4x2x2 for £40 I asked if he would make me 5x2x2 and he is going to think about it and work out a price :D :D :D they are made from weatherboard and wood treated and weatherproofed :D :D :D oh I so hope he says yes :D I can't wait to get rid of some of the small hutches I am having to use just now :? I have a few big hutches but need more more more :lol:

will keep you posted. :D

The man called me back, he is going to make me a 5ftx2ftx2ft for me, for £90 I asked him about a 6ft but we will wait and see!!! I have a fairly large area for my rescue but if I start buying 6ft hutches I will won't be able to take in so many rabbits :cry: and as they are only with me for a short time I think 5ft will be okay as temporary accommodation :D

also found this one!
http://www.hygienesuppliesdirect.com/products/prod107709

That bottom one is a happyhutch hutch, you'll find it cheaper at www.happyhutch.co.uk :wink: I bought my 6ft one from there for £120 including delivery and I'm really pleased with the overall quality, although the roof felt is a tad flimsy.

Back