• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Groomed to death

fuzzybutt

Young Bun
I just got groomed to death lovingly by male bunny Fuzzy. Laid down on front just in front of him, and he investigated all round having a good lick around my face for good measure. Hes getting quite affectionate in regard to licking my face and hair at the moment - could it be just the jealousy with other relatively new bunnies around?

fuzzybutt said:
I just got groomed to death lovingly by male bunny Fuzzy. Laid down on front just in front of him, and he investigated all round having a good lick around my face for good measure. Hes getting quite affectionate in regard to licking my face and hair at the moment - could it be just the jealousy with other relatively new bunnies around?

Poppy was doing the same to me last night...then she started trying to pull my hair out :shock:

louise and Gus said:
fuzzybutt said:

Poppy was doing the same to me last night...they she started trying to pull my hair out :shock:

:lol: :lol: :shock:

She gets a bit "overenthusiastic" sometimes :lol: :lol:

When I first met her she was quite aggressive, She actually barked at me I'm sure :shock: So it great to see her being so loving and affectionate :love:

dont knock it - you never know how long it will last with bunny mood swings :lol:

your pretty lucky. millie has just never been that affectionate and im getting there with bramble.
he actually comes to me now :D

God I thought you were going to tell us a story about someone who had literally groomed their bunny to death! Thank god! lol

I think I'm very lucky as the are both really affectionate...Poppy starts thumping if I'm not giving her enough attention, and if I give her too much Gus gets jelaous and starts head butting me :lol: :lol:

Back