• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel, Frenchie with attitude!!!!!!!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Angel lives with Digby and loves him to death but if she gets anywhere near another bunny she goes psycho!! :? She`ll launch herself at the wire seperating them and then decide to beat up Digby!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :? :?
I`ve just let the trio run round the garden and if any of them went within about 5ft of `her` shed she flipped!!!!!!!!!!! I know that could be down to territory but even when the smaller buns are out in their runs i have to fence them off as if she can get anywhere near she goes totally psycho! :roll: :lol: :lol: First she`ll try and kill the mesh then she`ll turn on Digby and i end up with 2 rather large balls of fluff flying round my garden!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: But as soon as i`ve fenced off the area the run`s in she`s back to her usual loving self. :?:

Does anyone know if they do `Kalms` for rabbits????? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

P.S. Is she the most innappropriately named rabbit ever?????!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol: You could always try some rescue remedy! :lol:

But I think we need pictures just to be sure :D :lol:

Kalmsfor bunnies!!!
I think that would be a God send.... you ever find any please send it my way...
Since her first birthday on saturday my bunny honeslty hass become a demon! I am so thankful shes going away for a week on saturday cos I am so close to killing her! :(
Althhough Angel may not be an angel she sure does have a pretty name! lol

I used to have a dutch bunny who was perfect - except for the odd time when she would launch herself at you, grab on to your nearest exposed flesh with her teeth and not let go. Never did it to me but my parents and brother still have the scars!!!

Back