• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted

Re: I need a new hutch...HELP

snowy said:
Sorry to be so dim but did I read somewhere on this forum that someone makes hutches to order?

I've agreed to foster even more bunnies!! and I need more accomodation of a bigger size cos I like them to have plenty of space.

What have I done! I know I will end up loving them so much that I won't be able to give them up :roll: :roll:

did you read that on my site snowy?

Yeh!! :lol: :lol: that was it on Briar Patch website, trouble is I am in Warwickshire so transport would be a problem.

What about your Katie, where are you?

snowy said:
Yeh!! :lol: :lol: that was it on Briar Patch website, trouble is I am in Warwickshire so transport would be a problem.

really shoudl get my finger out and find a courier company, when i am less busy maybe bt i anyon does have any recommendations please let m know
thanks eve x

snowy said:

Right in between Stoke and Derby, think transport would be an issue for us too :?

Back