• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Muirne is at the Vets...U/D As Expected......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She is the Bun with advanced dental disease. When I was checking her mouth yesterday he mandible seemed very painful :cry: (all the molar roots have penetrated the bone and her jaw line is full of lumps and bumps). She was still eating but not a happy girlie :cry:
So she has to have yet another GA to see if there is anything on the few teeth she has left that could be causing the discomfort. If not then its 'bone pain' and consequently a poor prognosis :cry: :cry:
Please may we have a few healing vibes.
:cry: :cry:

Janex

Apparently the few teeth she has left were overgrown and sticking into her cheek on one side :cry:
The worst tooth is growing so strangly that it really needs to come out but this would be a BIG op taking the tooth out through her cheek/jaw :cry:
Because she has a multitude of other dental problems (which this one major op' would not resolve) I am not going to subject her to such drastic surgery.
So yet another Bun for whom we have to 'wait and see how things go'......

I will be collecting her at 6pm as she only had the GA at 3pm.
Poor Muirne Bun :cry:

Janex

Awwwwwww i`m so sorry it`s not good news Jane. :cry:
Here`s sending you anf Muirne HUGE HUGS.....................................................

Su.x

Thanks every-one.
Muirne is slowly coming round from her GA. She almost seems used to the whole proceedure now. It is truely humbling to see how brave Buns are and how they do their very best not to show any discomfort.
I hope I can keep Muirne as comfortable as possible for as long as possible.
Janex

Back