• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly's such a wonderful bunny....

jay

Mama Doe
....having an op doesn't seem to have fazed her at all!! Although she was a bit sleepy on tuesday when she got home she was back to her normal self by wednesday. She has been munching her way through her normal amount of food, litter tray is as full as normal and she has been playing with (destroying) a cardboard tunnel I put into her cage - not sure she is keen on having it there but it gives her something to do!! Jack now keeps going up to the cage and they keep touching noses! I must get my camera back (friend borrowed it) so I can get a picci of this cos its SOOOOO cute!!

Fingers crossed the wound is healing ok - check up tomorrow - and she continues to get better!

Thanks for all the advice - it has so far been a lot less stressful than I thought it would! Hope that continues! :D

Back