• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My sisters bun - Robbie

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
This is my sisters bunny, Robbie, he is the most laid back, calm bunny I have ever met, she can round to see my two last night and couldn't believe how "active" they are....or the mess they can make :lol: :lol:

Shes getting married on saturday and after will be getting this fella neutured so she can get him a girlfriend :love: I will of course be directing her to a rescue.

Robbie1.jpg

He is a real charecter thats for sure! They need to get him neutured as he has a habit of spraying her otherhalf just as he leaves for work...he he he

louise and Gus said:
This is my sisters bunny, Robbie, he is the most laid back, calm bunny I have ever met, she can round to see my two last night and couldn't believe how "active" they are....or the mess they can make :lol: :lol:

Shes getting married on saturday and after will be getting this fella neutured so she can get him a girlfriend :love: I will of course be directing her to a rescue.

Robbie1.jpg

and i hope you know which one :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: hes lovely :D

I send her a link to your site, i pointed out Coco as I think they'd make such a sweet pair :love: she has to wait a while yet though :roll:

Back