• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Tango

sgprescue

Mama Doe
This is Tango. A lady found him wondering round her front garden. She couldnt trace the owners so brought him to me. He has a very large growth (about the size of half a tennis ball) on his rear end so it wouldnt suprise me if someone has dumped him on purpous :cry: I had to put him straight in the bath last night because he was filthy and his grease gland was caked up. Please keep your fingers crossed for him. I have an appointment at the vets this morning to see if he can work his magic and remove the lump.

may3.jpg

may4.jpg

may5.jpg

DSCN3083Correction.jpg

DSCN3086.jpg

Unfortunatly Tango didnt make it :cry: My vet gave him an anaesthetic so he could investigate the lump and it turned out it was a very large tumour. He had to be put to sleep :cry: :cry: :cry:

Run free little Tango xxx

OMG! What a rotten shame, poor little chap. :( . Well, I suppose at least he had a few nice hours with you and had a nice bath too. Run free at the bridge Tango. xxx

aawwww sorry to hear Tango didnt make it. At least you made his last few hours comfortable and he didnt suffer at all.
Run free Tango. Big hugs to you Cheryl!

Back