• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run HELP NEEDED - Liverpool To Surrey

Can anyone help with a bunny run from liverpool to surrey?
One of the baby buns has been offered a home by Amethyst but we need to get her there,

this doesnt need to be for a week or so yet as she is still quite young and has another vet check before they are ready to go to new homes

Charliesangel said:
Awww your taking Domino?? Thats great!! Now we can demand piccies!!

xxx

I hope to be taking Domino, but I'd be just as happy with Colby! :) The idea is to get a friend for Benny, but we need to get a bunny run sorted or else it all falls through. :(

AMETHYST

still stuck for transport, this doesnt have to be immediately because they have a vets appointment next week so it can be any time after that
anyone at all able to help?

It doesn't look that way, does it? :cry: Am I not going to get lovely Domino or gorgeous Colby?! :cry: :cry: :cry:

AMETHYST

I can do from Liverpool to the 'middle bit' if that's any use. I have to borrow my sister's car though so would need a couple of days notice.
Kate.

KateCo said:
I can do from Liverpool to the 'middle bit' if that's any use. I have to borrow my sister's car though so would need a couple of days notice.
Kate.

Great, thank you! any idea were you could get them to? so we can sort the next part of the journey out?

If you manage some of way from Liverpool, I can get to Leicester - ish, if no one minds an overnight stop at mine. Although if she stays one night, she might as well just live at mine..... :lol:

KateCo said:
Kate.

Hi, I am going up to Nott'm on Sunday 18 June and coming back to London (SW) on the Monday afternoon. If someone could drop bunny at my parents' house (south Nott'm, just off A453/M1 J24), then I could bring back on the Monday. (I also have the following day off work). Please pm me if this is of use.

helen

Back