• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoppy Birthday to............

Sweetie

Mama Doe
Denzil!!!!

YAY!!!! My little man was 1year old on monday (couldn post sooner due to a course and working) He had his pressies on Monday which Daisy had to help him open of course :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It bought a tear to my eye as my little Elvis never made it to 1, he went to the bridge at 11months old :( :( :(

Oi you, get off, its my birthday not yours!!!
den1.jpg

Oooo, thats a nice card mommy, thank you :D
huhuh.jpg

Where to start with the pressies????
jijij.jpg

Theyre mine, all mine mwah mwah mwah !!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
den7.jpg

If i can just get this one open before Denzil comes back??
den8.jpg

Excuse the poor piccies, cant seem to get a good one of Denzil, he just looks like a black blob, there is a bunny in the blackness i promise :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Happy belated birthday Denzil!!! :wave:

They both look as though they're really enjoying themselves! :wink: :lol:

Carol xxx

It took them ages to open the presents, **my cunning plan to keep them quiet worked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: **

Happy Birthday Denzil!! :D

What a lucky little boy. Looks like they both had great fun with all those prezzies. :D :D

Great photos!!

loopylop said:
Awww!!!!! Happy birthday, looks like he had fun!!!! :D

What did he get?

Well, I have a confession to make, I didnt get chance to buy a lot because of work and stuff but luckily enough I had a stash from BunnyBasics in the cupboard :D :D :thumb: !! So, he had a new straw mat, a massive vine ball stuffed with goodies, a packet of choc drops ( :oops: :oops: hes only had two so far) a mint roll thing, and a few toys.

sparklefairy said:
awwww! looks like he had a great birthday! :D and all those lovely pressies too!, did he share them with daisy?

Yeah, not by choice though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back