• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hop and Hutch- WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please everybody be very very carefull if you plan on useing them. they are bankrupt and on the run from there creditors. There new address in Glasgow is just a virtual office to filter phone calls and recieve mail. We know this for a fact so please be carefull that you dont end up getting stung, PM me for more info as most of it cannot be posted in public.

I'm only posting this as they owe a lot of cash to there suppliers and i dont want to see anybody else getting ripped off.

Bunnybasics said:
Please everybody be very very carefull if you plan on useing them. they are bankrupt and on the run from there creditors. There new address in Glasgow is just a virtual office to filter phone calls and recieve mail. We know this for a fact so please be carefull that you dont end up getting stung, PM me for more info as most of it cannot be posted in public.

I'm only posting this as they owe a lot of cash to there suppliers and i dont want to see anybody else getting ripped off.

:shock: :shock:

Gosh.

I bought my 2 runs and a hayrack from Hop and Hutch.

I didn't have any problems, it was a good service.

Rabswood

Hiya
please can members not use the forum to publically discredit a Company, this is against the Charter.
To start a thread on this tact is not fair to the Company being discussed as they are not here to put their side of the story.
If you have concerns with the Companys services, then it is a private matter between you and the Company.

I am now locking this thread, sorry.

Thank you
ADMIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back