• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advice needed on friends bunny!!

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
A friend has asked whether it would be possible for me to look after her bunny, for a week, while she is away.

Am i doing the right thing saying, i will? He is the most gorgous lionhead bunny i have ever seen. He is really laid back too, however, he hasn't had his injections. Would it be safe for me to bring him to mine if he hasn't had injections?

How long til she goes away on holiday? She could easily get him immunised.. only takes 2 weeks :wink:

I guess it depends you what you feel, where the bun will be kept etc

I take in unvax'd ones sometimes but the are kept well away from my own and I always change clothes etc before seeing to mine

Quite often I have a foster with me thats due to go to the rescue and most of the time thye haven't been vax'd

How do rescues cope especially those who have their own buns? Jill and Cheryl spring to mind

Back