• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who wants to see briar patch first litter? piccys added

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
and i am guessing not the last :roll: :roll: :roll:

had the 9 days now and still not eyes open so my guess is the previous owner moved them here the day she had them :twisted: :roll: :roll:

anyway she is a wonderful mum and bunny getting very attached to her and she is suprisingly trusting me very well with her litter all though as you can see from the photos she is allways keeping her eye on them and me :D

Hagrid009.jpg

Hagrid008.jpg

Hagrid006.jpg

Hagrid005.jpg

Hagrid004.jpg

animusuk said:
Aww, they're gorgeous, how's bunny mommy?

shes lovely allthough she seems to rest alot (maybe that she is def pregnant again and its alot of hard work on her) but i am only guessing she is looking after them very well, bleaa her shes only a baby herself :cry:

I am very glad that she is coping so well dispite what she's been through, what a barve and outstanding bun she is :D

awwwww! poor little mite :( but the babies are beautiful. I hope mum is coping ok being just a baby herself. I also hope she's not having more :? the babies look so tiny :shock: but it's amazing how fast they grow up!

Aaw Eve - what lovely pics of the babies - poor little mum, she is wonderful to be coping so well - and she very sensibly knows she can trust you Eve :wink: :D :D

sarsimp said:
Aaw Eve - what lovely pics of the babies - poor little mum, she is wonderful to be coping so well - and she very sensibly knows she can trust you Eve :wink: :D :D

thanks sarah i hope she knows she can trust me, i think she is wonderful and will make someone a very special bunny, i am having her a hucth made at present so she has lots more room when the kits start to wander :D

bunnylove said:
sarsimp said:

thanks sarah i hope she knows she can trust me, i think she is wonderful and will make someone a very special bunny, i am having her a hucth made at present so she has lots more room when the kits start to wander :D

Aww - she's so lucky to have you looking out for her and her babies. :D

Aliandbuns said:
bunnylove said:
sarsimp said:

Aww - she's so lucky to have you looking out for her and her babies. :D

shes shouldnt have to be lucky! :roll: :roll: :roll: but thanks :D

:love: aren't baby bunnies the cutest thing ever :love: and its incredibly humbling how trusting the Mums are when they've been through lord knows what.

I love the way they have markings on their skin where the fur is going to be a different colour

luvabun said:
:love: aren't baby bunnies the cutest thing ever :love: and its incredibly humbling how trusting the Mums are when they've been through lord knows what.

I love the way they have markings on their skin where the fur is going to be a different colour

gorgoeus isnt it jil although thse are now covered just waiting for eyes opening if i remember correctly its around 10 days yes?

bunnylove said:
luvabun said:

gorgoeus isnt it jil although thse are now covered just waiting for eyes opening if i remember correctly its around 10 days yes?
Not sure Eve but check their little tiny toofy pegs :love: and their little nails :love: *gulps*

Back