• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing him like hell

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
It's just over 6 weeks since i lost My Gorgeous baby, Charlie. Im finding it SO hard, I miss him like hell, My life feels truley empty :cry: :cry: . Xx

P1010124.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010036.jpg

VensterandCharlienewphotos062.jpg

Becki xx

Oh Becki, i am really sorry that it is still hurting so badly.

Since getting Jake, I have noticed that Crunchie has had a spring in her step that I hadn't seen since Merlin passed, I think he helps her to cope with her loss, not move on but recover.

I wish you all the best. xx

What is it with us all feeling so bad lately?

Becki maybe i will return the favor and be someone for you to talk too!!

I know you miss Charlie like crazy, but try and smile :D

Becky, I know how hard it is, but the pain will get easier soon, and you'll be able to remember all the great times you and Charlie had together. He was such a gorgeous boy, thanks for all the beautiful pics of him.:D

awwww! :cry: I truly know how you feel :( I wish I could take the pain away, but I know nothing will fill the emptiness that Charlie left behind. As you know, I've been missing Bilbo so very much :( I do get good days though, as I'm sure you do too. We both have to focus the bunnies we have now. Tilly-may needs you to be strong and to be the best bunny mum you can be ( which I know you are BRILLIANT at :wink: )
Charlie was one lucky bunny to have you and he's probably not too far away as we speak thinking the same thing. xxx

sparklefairy said:
Tilly-may needs you to be strong and to be the best bunny mum you can be ( which I know you are BRILLIANT at :wink: )
Charlie was one lucky bunny to have you and he's probably not too far away as we speak thinking the same thing. xxx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Aww Thank You, I know Tilly-May needs more than i can offer her. More than anything she needs another bun, But i cant now, and every day i doubt even more than i will ever be able to take another on. I see them all and they are gorgeous, but not Charlie, which if i got another would be compared to him and basically could never mean as much as Charlie. That isnt fair on a bunny is it, to come 2nd best, my mind always else where. But what do i do? I cant rehome tilly and honestly would never dream of it, but i cant make her happy. Thanks Gracie, You do more than enough hon. and Thank U everyone. God if only he was here i'd be the happiest persone alive :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I cant stop the tears :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: xx

I really wish we lived next door to each other Becki cos I'd come straight round.
I really do know what you mean. Jack will ALWAYS be my number 1 Bun. No-Bun will EVER mean the same to me. But the Buns I now have all NEED me and although I do not love them as I did/do Jack I DO love them. Maybe we only ever get that one VERY special Bun. They cant be replaced and will ALWAYS be so badly missed. But we do still have something to give our other Buns and in turn they have lots to give us. No, they are not Charlie or Jack, and we wont feel that indescribable 'something' but Charlie and Jack would want us to continue to care for other Bunnies, of that I am certain. They will also understand that at times all we can do is 'go through the motions'.
I am thinking of you Becki and just wish we lived nearer each other.....

Janex

Awww Becki :cry:
Charlie...we all miss you, especially your mummy. Please watch over her and tilly-may so they can be strong together.

xxx

Awww Becki :cry:
Charlie...we all miss you, especially your mummy. Please watch over her and tilly-may so they can be strong together.

xxx

JCO said:
I really wish we lived next door to each other Becki cos I'd come straight round.
I really do know what you mean. Jack will ALWAYS be my number 1 Bun. No-Bun will EVER mean the same to me. But the Buns I now have all NEED me and although I do not love them as I did/do Jack I DO love them. Maybe we only ever get that one VERY special Bun. They cant be replaced and will ALWAYS be so badly missed. But we do still have something to give our other Buns and in turn they have lots to give us. No, they are not Charlie or Jack, and we wont feel that indescribable 'something' but Charlie and Jack would want us to continue to care for other Bunnies, of that I am certain. They will also understand that at times all we can do is 'go through the motions'.
I am thinking of you Becki and just wish we lived nearer each other.....

Janex

Thank You SO much Jane, You are a huge help and a big superstar! Ive realised that im really not giving Tilly an ince of the credit she deserves, Shes been my little rock, and has helped me a billion times over, i think what it must be like for her, and how she looks after me, and realise that that little girl has a heart of solid gold. I have to cherish her, what i do have rather than longing for someone i will never have. Re-reading this thread, i make her sound 2nd fiddle to Charlie, she certainly never was and never will be. Shes so special, and i feel heart sorry for her, because every time she looks at me i can see how much she loves me - you can read her like a book from her deep little eyes. Its such an awful decision to make about another bunny, I know that its cruel on tilly to keep her single, shes so sociable, but then again, say i get another, its never ending is it. As someone 'kindly' pointed out to me the other day, Im leaving myself wide open if i take others on :( . To be honest i dont think i could cope going through this again. Grrrr, everything is so complicated. I wish u lived nxt door too Jane!! Xx

Aaw sorry youre feeing so sad today Becki - I too think there probably is only ever one special animal, be it bun, dog or whatever - Ive had my special boy, Sam the dog, and no one could be as close as he was to me - but we should be thankful for having experienced that and, even if that sort of relationship doesnt happen again, we should be glad it happened once :) Difficult, I know for you to think that way at the moment Becki but you will, in time :) Sending you a HUGE hugxx

sarsimp said:
Aaw sorry youre feeing so sad today Becki - I too think there probably is only ever one special animal, be it bun, dog or whatever - Ive had my special boy, Sam the dog, and no one could be as close as he was to me - but we should be thankful for having experienced that and, even if that sort of relationship doesnt happen again, we should be glad it happened once :) Difficult, I know for you to think that way at the moment Becki but you will, in time :) Sending you a HUGE hugxx

Thank You, I've heard all about Sam, and would have loved to meet him. Most people have a little longer than 13 months with their 'one' though :( xx

Yes thats very true Becki - 13 months is not long is it :( Im sorry, I was forgetting you had such a short time together :(

sarsimp said:
Yes thats very true Becki - 13 months is not long is it :( Im sorry, I was forgetting you had such a short time together :(

Doesnt matter, he had 9 sad months of his life and 13 happy ones, happy outweigh sad and he went knowing he was loved more than anyone. I find it so hard to express how much i loved him. Me and Mum are sat here sobbing, Mum says he was so special god wanted him back Xx

beckiboo186 said:
sarsimp said:

Doesnt matter, he had 9 sad months of his life and 13 happy ones, happy outweigh sad and he went knowing he was loved more than anyone. I find it so hard to express how much i loved him. Me and Mum are sat here sobbing, Mum says he was so special god wanted him back Xx

I'm sure thats true then Becki - and he'll be watching over you and TillyMay to make sure youre ok cos thats the sort of special bunster he isxx

sarsimp said:
beckiboo186 said:
sarsimp said:

I'm sure thats true then Becki - and he'll be watching over you and TillyMay to make sure youre ok cos thats the sort of special bunster he isxx

Thanks again Sarah :) xx

beckiboo186 said:
As someone 'kindly' pointed out to me the other day, Im leaving myself wide open if i take others on :(

That's what we do in life - we open ourselves up to the possibility of getting hurt. This is the only way we can ever love or be loved and a life without either of those would not be up to much IMO.

I hope you do what makes you happy - whatever that may be.

:wink:

Back