• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do all rabbits binky??

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
I have never seen Pepper binky and I have only seen Humpty do it a few times in the first week or so I had him. They seem really happy and healthy :? I guess it would be hard inside because of the wood floor being a bit slippery, but they don't even do it when there's carpet down or when they are in the run outside :( Is it because they are big and need a lot more space to get a run up ??? or are they just too lazy?

Ruby's my binky queen. When she gets onto the grass she leaps around like a complete mad thing! Bobby, does binky but not as often and not with as much enthusiasm as Ruby :lol: SHe does huge leaps and twists, where as he does a flop and a head shake.
I've never seen Salt and Pepper binky, although I know they're happy. Mr Squidgy binkies every now and again when it's not too much bother.
Basically they're all different I think! [/list]

Poppy binkies constantly - we even bought her a rug so that she could do it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!! Albert has done it about twice since we got him in October and even then they weren't much to write home about, just a little jump whilst he was hopping about anyway!!! He's happy though, I'm sure!! I started a thread a couple of months ago coz I was concerned that Albert didn't binky and quite a few people said that their buns didn't binky either!

Jack binky's every so often - he'll go mad and do several in a row! Never seen Milly binky - don't think she is the happiest of buns though. I hope she will be happier when things settle down. Poor thing, since xmas she has been taken into a rescue, had babies, come to live with us and then gone in for her op! No wonder she doesn't binky!

Back