• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help me please

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
i am fuming, i have had a nasty email from someone who dumped three sick rabbits on me because i asked her why she is not paying the dnatin she aggreed to, (probably told me a pack of lies she just thought it would secure her a place :roll: :roll: ) AM I ALLOWED? to give it too her both barells now i have her rabbits????????

Eve x

She's clearly not worth it. I'd send a sickly polite email about the state of her animals & leave it at that. :evil:

Yes, I think you are well within your rights, I'll act as a character witness in court :lol: , I think it's really sad for the bunnies but thank goodness you've got them, heaven knows what would have happened, it really doesn't bear thinking about....... I wonder it we could find someone to do knee capping!!! :D :D sounds good to me!

I'd send her copies of the vet bills plus pictures of the buns in the hope she may feel some measure of guilt and cough up! Although it doesn't sound like she has much feeling at all!

bunnylove said:
i am fuming, i have had a nasty email from someone who dumped three sick rabbits on me because i asked her why she is not paying the dnatin she aggreed to, (probably told me a pack of lies she just thought it would secure her a place :roll: :roll: ) AM I ALLOWED? to give it too her both barells now i have her rabbits????????

Eve x

i would - go for it eve

although it sounds as if shes prob not bothered either way. i dont know how some people can do this...

I would say rise above it Eve..you are better than her and just be pleased you can now give the buns the care they need and deserve...

I would email her back telling her exactly what was wrong with all the rabbits and lisitng all the costs that you will incur getting them better and rehoming them. She may be guilted into coughing up the cash, but probably not. Hopefully she will at least feel bad, bit I doubt she wil ever admit it :roll:

im afraid i agree with the "sickly nice email" reply you got, i wouldnt give her the satisfaction of an argument, but then im very non-confrontational........ :roll:

honeybunny said:
I would say rise above it Eve..you are better than her and just be pleased you can now give the buns the care they need and deserve...

have calmed now 8) 8) 8) have erazed the email and havent got time for this ****, i am up to my neck in bunnies with more on there way :D :D :D rather put my energy into them

but thanks for your much needed support guys

Eve x

I always find when I'm fuming about something it's best to draft an e-mail but leave it a day before sending. If you're still just as mad a day later and it says what you want to say then send it, otherwise bin it.

Aliandbuns said:
I always find when I'm fuming about something it's best to draft an e-mail but leave it a day before sending. If you're still just as mad a day later and it says what you want to say then send it, otherwise bin it.

thats a good idea ali :D

Back