• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buns in snow pics wanted

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
i know its not the time to be thinking of snow but it certaily isn't summer weather were having!!! :lol:
anyway i am looking for a few cute pics of bunnies in the snow for my Bunny Mad magazine! if you have something you think i may like please send to bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk i am also looking for any other nice pics and stories. If you have purchased a magazine already maybe you would like to email me a letter with you commments for possible inclusion on the letters page.
thanks Lisa

DSCF0239.jpg

DSCF0238.jpg

DSCF0232.jpg

DSCF0241.jpg

How about a bunny refusing to go out in the snow!! :lol:

Looks cold out there....
DSC00764.jpg

....not convinced about the strange white stuff!
DSC00762.jpg

It's not dandruff...honest!
DSC00766.jpg

Ruby testing how deep the snow is
Rubyinsnow3.jpg

and seeing how it tastes :shock: :lol:
Rubyeatingsnow.jpg

and digging in the snow
Rubyinsnow2.jpg

No pics of Millie tho, she doesn't like the snow! :lol:

Do you still have my bunnies in the snow piccies Lisa? I sent them to you a long while ago!! If not, I'll be happy to post them again!

xxx

EDIT- I'll post them anyway to save you the trouble :wink:

Blaise
LeahsAnimals034.jpg

LeahsAnimals019.jpg

LeahsAnimals021.jpg

Daisy
LeahsAnimals043.jpg

:D :D

xxx

Santa eating the mince pies!

8e8f51dd.jpg

96c3823e.jpg

Although I must add a caveat that I didn't really feed her mince pies, I lured her there with some SS :lol:

Just found these too, we obviously didn't have as much snow round our way :lol:

HPIM0537.jpg

HPIM0562.jpg

And I also found this really old one of Minnie-the-Minx and Timmy (both OTB now) in the snow :cry:

timandminxinsnow.jpg

thanks for all the pics so far!! i wish i could just fill the mag just with pics!!!

yes Leah I have Blasie's pic! which i just adore! he is such a handsome bunny!!

and i just adore "who ate all the pies"! i know your supposed to leave santa a pie hope you didn't leave her whiskey too!!! :wink:

I cant wait till it snows now, they all look like they are having soooo much fun!!! :D
Maybe we need a summer first though :shock:

ARGH! I have some great pictures of charlie all white in the snow but they're on my other computer!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
How annoying. Will send some when i can get hold of them - so cute

bunnies in snow

Don't know if you're still after them but here are some of Charlie in the snow last Christmas...
DSC_7346.jpg

DSC_7390.jpg

DSC_7363.jpg

Back