• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photo show-lots of prizes!!!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
i know lots of you have some great pics of your bunnies and other furry friends.
There is a huge postal photo show on June 16th that you must try and enter and help raise some funds for the canine defence league. you can get full details from www.the-cec.co.uk
i have sent in my entries so may the best bun win!!! :lol:

I've just had a look on the site...
These are the classes and the prizes.

CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 16TH JUNE

CLASSES
Classes 1-10 have restricted entries indicated by the class titles, but classes 11-20 are open to any subject. Digitally altered photos are only permitted in class 20 and details of the alterations should be listed on the back of the picture.

1. Best Male Dog
2. Best Female Dog
3. Best Pure Breed Dog
4. Best Cross Breed Dog
5. Best Cat
6. Best Horse
7. Best Rabbit
8. Best Guinea Pig/Rodent
9. Best Wild/Zoo Animal
10. Best Landscape
11. Youngsters
12. Veterans
13. Cute & Appealing
14. 2 or More (Group shots)
15. Headstudy
16. Action Photos
17. Pride & Joy
18. Add a Funny Caption
19. Black & White Photos (or sepia)
20. Digitally Altered Photos.

Your judges will be…
Amanda Wilkinson, Neil Wilkinson & Margo Ford

SUPER DRAW RAFFLE

1st – £30 Pets At Home Vouchers
2nd – Pet Portrait in Pencil
3rd – Limited Edition Handmade Teddy
4th – £20 Pets At Home Vouchers
5th – Pampered Pet Hamper
6th – £10 Marks & Spencer Vouchers
...plus other smaller prizes.

Entry Fee for Non CEC Members: 55p per photo per class (more than 10 entries is 50p per photo per class).
Entry Fee for CEC Members: 50p per photo per class (more than 10 entries is 45p per photo per class).
Minimum of 3 entries per person due to costs.

HOW TO ENTER

On the back of each photo, write your name, address, and phone number along with the animals name, age, breed/type. Also write the class numbers you wish the photo to enter. One photo can enter more than one class as long as the entry fee is paid for each class. No professional photos are allowed to enter this show.

Due to the number of rosettes and prizes on offer please send a suitably large padded envelope for the return of your photos, results, rosettes and prizes won. We request that you send a minimum of 12 x 1st class stamps and we will return any not needed.

Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive your results.

Please make cheques payable to The Canine Enthusiasts Club and send to:

CEC Summer Bonanza
The Canine Enthusiasts Club
67 Blackthorn Crescent
Farnborough
Hants
GU14 9AG

Back