• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drowning in male hormones!

anon101

Banned
31st May can’t come quick enough! :lol:

I've got four (going to be five at the weekend! :shock: ) entire bucks in my Rabbit room at the moment all waiting for there neuter ops. I can’t move a foot without getting my leg humped or sprayed on. :roll: :lol:

One delightful chap scored a bull’s-eye yesterday morning when I was feeding him and managed to spray right in my face! :evil:

This morning I went in there armed with a sheet over my head. :D Did the trick but god knows what the neighbours think! :lol: :lol:

Louise

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it was bad enough with one entire Frenchie :shock: and I'll never forget the shock of being sprayed in the face everytime I bent down to give him a nose rub! :shock: it had NEVER happened to me before, even though I had an entire buck before :? . nothing could prepare me for Storm and his hormones! :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh poor Louise, so sorry to laugh :oops: :oops: but it was the thought of you donning a sheet to enter the bunny room that did it :!: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roll on end of the Month, sounds like you have some hyper active Boys there who need sorting :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fancy squirting you in the face though :shock: :x , talk about perfect aim...not!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best wishes

Back