• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting On

Bunnysam

Alpha Buck
Hello

I joined the RWA last week. I wish I had done this AGES ago now!! I also paid for all the back issues of Rabbiting On from last year and received them Saturday morning. I started opening the package whilst walking up the stairs ........ an hour later I was still sitting on the stairs reading!

Brilliant magazines, I was in my element just wabbits, wabbits and MORE WABBITS :bunny:

My b/f says I am now officially WABBIT MAD (.... I caught him with his head in one of the magazines reading one of the stories yesterday :lol: )

Hello!

I went on line (RWA website) and they were on offer of £10 for last years or £12 including the 2006 spring edition which I had missed.

I've been a housebunny mum for 3 years and am annoyed at myself that I didn't know about this!!

Ooh I may have to go and check that out! Thanks.

I have been a house bunny mum for about three weeks now! It been a learning experience to say the least :roll: :roll: I seem to have ended up with two very mischevious bunnies. They are great fun though :D

Back