• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sue&sooty

carl

Alpha Buck
can we have some more pics of your lovely rabbits sooty, holly, bluey and sweep.
please and pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok hot off the press!! This is what they are up to right now!

Sooty (dad) is the black one with the white bit on his back, Holly(mum) is the browny coloured one, Sweep is the other black one and Bluey is the cream one! As you can see the babies aren't so little anymore! :D
23mayno2.jpg

23may03.jpg

23mayno6.jpg

23mayno5.jpg

23mayno1.jpg

Aw Thanks everyone for all the nice posts about my family of 4 :D
Although Blue and Sweep were not planned I think I am very lucky to have them.

All of them have brought so much happiness into my life and when I'm feeling down all I have to do is sit outside with them and my cat, (who is in love with Sooty and him with her judging by the nose rubs they give each other) and life just seems a whole lot better. :D

You are such a lucky bunny mummy!
I don't if it's just the picture angle but in the first pic it looks like Sooty is the smallest of the lot of them now!

The babies still have a look of babies about them despite looking bigger than mum and dad now!!! They are such a cute family!! I want to bunny nap them!!

Hmmm....too big now to fit in my pocket....can I come and stay Sue and bring an overnight bag :twisted: :lol:

Back