• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My "Cardboard guy" house arrived!!!

ooh how exciting

i really want the castle one just have to get the oh to understand why its important to pay £30 for a box :shock:

Yay!
How long did it take to arrive?
I'm waiting for one of these to arrive cos Mango and Chutney have totally wrecked their Chateau Lapin :lol: :lol:

Put together the cardboard house last night. Jack went in it but seemed more interested in why Milly was in a cage (after her op) and jumping on the tunnel I had made out the of box the cardboard house came in!!! Typical! :roll:

Put some food in the house and after shoving him in :lol: (so determined was I he would use it) he was soon sat in there munching. Of course as soon as he'd eaten the food he was straight out to climb all over me in the hope of more food!!

I think Milly will get more use out of it (she's in a cage recovering from her op at the mo) as she loves her current carboard box and often pushes Jack out of it!!!

Back