• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lovely Bilbo with a baby Gypsy

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
Here's a pic I found of the late Bilbo, who passed to the bridge last June :cry: :cry: :cry: with a little baby Gypsy. The piccie isn't great quality as it's scanned from a film photo.
Istill miss Bilbo soooooooo much :cry:
TWOOFUS.jpg

and another one, it looks like gypsy is kissing bilbo :D He was already an old man in these piccies and a little chubby. He was my big snuggle bun!

TheKiss.jpg

He's Stunning Rainbow, He really is. Always have wondered what he looked like. Now I know :) . Well Mister, Im sure you are reading this, But you are one luck bunster, and Mummy loves and misses you sooo much, also, we know aaaaall about you (but wont embarrass you in front of everyone, What a Mummys boy!) :love: Xx

What lovely piccies :D
I know looking at piccies of a SPECIAL Bun can be a double edged sword.
On the one hand it is lovely to look at every one and remember all the lovely things about the SPECIAL Bun :D :love: :D But it also hurts SO MUCH that we cant reach out and touch them, feel their warm body and soft fur :cry: :cry:
I really know how hard this is for you Rainbow.
Big Hugs
Janex

Thank you for the lovely comments everyone :D I'm finding it hard without Bilbo, as you no doubt know :cry: I'm glad I can share these pictures with you :D He really was a specail bun :D

Back