• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeubin...the little terror!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Is anyone wanting to adopt a little blue eyed white nethie?...because you're welcome to come and take mine! :roll: :lol:

I don't know what come over him of late...but aside from jumping on me at all hours of the morning while I'm trying to sleep...I even bought him a little wooden gnaw football thing (getting my boy into the world cup season :p :lol: )...he decides he likes to play with it in the early hours of the morning, and charged around my room with it..waking me up in the process!!

I've just spent the afternoon shampooing my bedroom carpet...as yesterday he decided he didn't want to be litter trained any more :shock: :x ....and while i was doing this I'd put him in my brothers room. I popped out to check on him...he's nowhere to be seen...so I start my hunt around the house...worrying where's he's got his tiny self into...and where do I find him....yup...in the bath :roll: :shock:
(Luckily, no water..and even more lucky the toilet lid was down, as I think he jumped up onto there to get into the bath!)

The little monkey!! His feet are soaking too, because I'd just washed my hair in the bath!! :roll:

So...if anyone fancies taking him on, you're more than welcome!
( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Picture1843929.jpg

Picture1843931.jpg

I love that picci where he is looking up at the camera - he seems to be saying "sorry mum, I didn't mean to do it!! "

Yup, he's Coco's hubby :D
They are slowly getting to know each other through the mesh of the runs when outside on the lawn...Zeubin is very 'happy' to see her, let's just say! :shock: :lol:

Jill, Coco has be laughing so much..she is such a tidy little girl! I cleaned her hutch out yesterday...and as soon as I'd put down fresh bedding, she was going around moving it, pushing it and patting it down, to where she wants it to go! :D It's so lovely how she's got her own particular ways of doing things :D

...and I've said it before..but OMG...how much, and how quickly does she put away food! Broccoli is he absolute ultimate fav food ever!!! :D
Infact, I'll get some pics of her for you today :D

She's really coming out of her shell, and is now starting to come up to me in her run, and put her head forward for a nose rub :D :D :D

Oooo...and quick update on Pee Wee....my goodness, he's a little monkey! He's being a bad influence on my Pru!...regards to shredding things :shock: Newspaper....shredded within minutes....wooden toys....shredded within minutes etc!!
However, on a plus...they are soooooooooooo in love is untrue:D...and he's a hay addicted, and it's brushing off on Pru, who was always alittle fussy when it came to hay, so thats excellent :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i don`t believe it!!!!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: Not with that gorgeous little innocent face! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

He can come live with my terror!!!! ... who has become a demon bunny since she hit 1 on saturday.... then he will have good company.!! Although you have to forgive such a cute face like his!

Back