• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hollie

NicolaB18

Mama Doe
i got another bun on saturday for a friend for thumper, but she has been attcking all my buns and have to take her back to the rescue, problem is im getting very attached to her. :( she is such a lovely bun. she loves cuddles, she fell sleep in my arms lastnight. its going to break my heart taken her back. :(

here she is
Hollie3.jpg

How about asking the Rescue if they can bond Thumper and Hollie for you :?
You could make a donation if they would keep both buns for a few days to see if they can be paired up?
Whilst they are away you could have a cleaning blitz on the house and try to get rid of Thumpers scent, maybe move a few bits of furniture too. You might be able to fool him into thinking he is on new, neutral territory when he gets home and if he was ok with Hollie at the rescue then things might continue to work out at home.
Seems a shame to give her back so soon :? :?

Janex

im scared tho if they bond at the rescue when i bring them home they start fightin like a week later, i dont have to space to keep them separate. :(

Hun you thought the same about Tigger with the group after they had been here for there hols, Hollie and Thumps would be ok if Kareen can get them bonded, if not you can always send them to me for a bit i don't mind honest!! !

i will try them up at kareen's. i really hope it works cause im far to attached to hollie now. shes such a little madam i love it! lol

Awwwww Phill will DEFO be great at getting the two buns together.
Infact I think I am gonna have to move up north to be near an ace bunny bonder :D :D

Janex

Back