• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oscar and bif..little n large!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
Oscar is a weeny lickle mini lop..and Bif his rescue bride is considerably larger than him with lovely long legs..
oscar resembles a hedgehog waddling along :lol:

heres oscar last may with his fave toy..my toy puppy!

9978ab8a.jpg

and heres oscar with bif all cuddled up ..

bif-oscar.jpg

and heres some early bunny bonding..bif already in love with oscar..oscar not amused!
9399.jpg

they have their own diary and pictures and even videos on the website my daughter runs..check the bunny bonding section to realise its not so bad for your buns!!

http://fuzzywigs.moonfruit.com

i wished id seen a site like it when we were trying..it was soooo disheartening we thought wed failed!
i have other pictures of oscar and puppy but theyre too much..he had his hormone levels up still..nudge nudge wink wink :lol:

awwww! they are lovely! :D I have my very own little and large sitting up stairs. Gypsy the lion head and Storm the frenchie :D

aww thank you...

Against my better judjment oscar was advertised on findit uk and the breeder wa closing down shed done it for 25 years!
we went there and she was lovley..had 5 golden retrievers 4 cats..all soo friendly and soo spoilt..
the bunnies were kept well and very friendly and tip top condition we were ages handling several and she pointed out ones who were reserved and awaiting collection that afternoon and the ones she didnt think were suitable for house bunnies etc and the ones we had a choice of..oscar picked us..he was the soppiest and funniest and licked my daughters neck and clothes furiously and purred!

We were going to get him a bunny friend last year..the shelter did a home visit etc but my dad had several mini strokes and no one else could take us..
when our acts died and my dad died oscar had stress anxiety disorder...just a few days after my dads funeral we took oscar on a blind date with the local bunny rescue which now neuter spay and vaccinate their buns..and we came home with Bif...18 months old not humanised and very shy but friendly..not a biter! At the beginning she liked to be hugged and cuddle up on the settte for a little while but then we bonded the bunnies...and shes still shy but if you pick her up to groom her and she does protest! She will snuggle down the side of the chair and have her left cheek rubbed aww.

I have been told she looks like shes an agouti butterfly broken lop..but the rescue lady said Bifs brother who she was hutched with was a lionhead! 24 lonely bunnies caged all the time..and some close to death...

She had very weak back legs when she came to us..now the muscles are getting stronger she can jump and stand on her hind legs..bless her.

ooh Gem,youre not far from me!
i got her via the animal support awareness folks and the rehoming foster bunny mummy is in waterlooville!

She wasn't known as Leoni was she?

I help out at ASAP!

I swear thats our little Leoni, only I called her Lea, her brother was Leo.

As soon as I saw Bif's pic I thought I recognise that bun :lol:

Ignore me, I've just loked at your website, its brilliant to see her again! And to see the gorgeous Oscar!

:eek: gem she was indeed Leonie!!
What a small world!!

Aww she never answered to Leonie wished i knew she answered to something..but she answers to Bif now!
Thats amazing..how much do you know about her and what was she like with you? I can only remember the jist of the info Elaine gave me!!
I still dont understand why was she seperated form her brother..was it purely because it took so long for her to be spayed?

You and Elaine can be assured shes loving her freedom!! And is now showing she has a very wicked sense of humour and likes to be boss..oscars loving having a big dominat woman!!

Ask Elaine about Oscar and Copper...she was off to be spayed but elaine thought shed see how they went;..but her size and horniness led to a squished oscar!! he loved it!

I did ring Elaine to tell her how she was getting on..and told her id gladly donate my outdoor bunny run..on the website its what Bif and oscar are in on the garden path...and we also have a savic plastic bottomed cage..perfect for dwarf bun or sickly bun or guinea pigs...Bif even had to use it to begin with..now they live in a doggy crate meant for a rottweiler until i let them have the run of the lounge..no letting her upstairs till i get her more humanised and confident plus id have to fill in all the bannisters..oscars fine cept his legs are too short to come down with! But Bif is as nosey as a kitty and quite mad!

please pm me with her history again..shes saved oscars life..given him back his love of everything and shes brightened up the house as shes as shy and crazy as my beloved bumble..my kitty who died in nov...
bifs spoilt already!! :D

Back