• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Turn on the Radio to Hear....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......Jack and my song...

Picture529.jpg

THE ROSE

Some say love, it is a river
that drowns the tender reed.
Some say love, it is a razor
that leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love, it is a hunger,
an endless aching need.
I say love, it is a flower,
and you its only seed.

It's the heart afraid of breaking
that never learns to dance.
It's the dream afraid of waking
that never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken,
who cannot seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dyin'
that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely
and the road has been to long,
and you think that love is only
for the lucky and the strong,
just remember in the winter
far beneath the bitter snows
lies the seed that with the sun's love
in the spring becomes the rose.

I LOVE HIM, I MISS HIM, IT HURTS :cry: :cry:

Janex

Oh Jane - I really feel for you. I can't imagine how I will feel when my Jack goes - some buns are just so special and it's never the same when they are gone. Its lovely you have a song.

awwwwww :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: oh dear leaky eyes again! :oops: who sings that song? it's lovely. I really understand how you feel :cry: :cry: Bilbo and I have lots of songs, sometimes I hear a song out of the blue that will remind me of him, even if it wasn't one of " our songs," it's embarrassing when you burst into tears in the middle of a crowded pub! :oops:

sparklefairy said:
awwwwww :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: oh dear leaky eyes again! :oops: who sings that song? it's lovely. I really understand how you feel :cry: :cry: Bilbo and I have lots of songs, sometimes I hear a song out of the blue that will remind me of him, even if it wasn't one of " our songs," it's embarrassing when you burst into tears in the middle of a crowded pub! :oops:

The version I like is sung by Bette Middler (Sp)
It gets me EVERYTIME :cry:

Janex

Back