• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupidest Bun Mum ever

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: :oops:

I very nearly forgot to feed my youngest :oops:

I fed everyone else, locked up the feed shed etc was just checking water bottles before lights out, looked down to check the two youngests bottle and their little faces were looking up so expectantly

I was like 'no more food, I fed you earlier' then I realised I hadn't fed them at all

Omg, I felt so guilty :oops: :oops: I couldn't stop saying 'sorry' to them

:lol: :lol: :lol:
careful or you'll end up like me and have to go round the rabbits in exactly the same order everytime, if i dont i cant remember where i got to and have to check them all a million time :shock:
i suffer with crs sundrome (cant remember stuff)!

I have a routine, its b'cos I let them out before the others they share a run with when I usually have them out last and they get fed first to get them in for the night :roll: :oops:

I forget my downstairs buns all the time :oops:
I'm good at remembering to fill their water bottles, and giving them their pellet, but the veggies I can never remember. :roll:
The fridge is upstairs, so I get out what I need, feed Oliver (who lives upstairs), and then usually get distracted by something :roll:
When I realize I feel soo bad, but the usually dont mind :wink:

They always forgive you!

I left Milly with no hay the other day! :oops: There was loads in a box that Jack likes to jump in and burrow in but Milly can't jump in the box. I wondered why when I got home she was nicking hay out of Jacks mouth every time he jumped out the box then I realised - there was none in their cage! :oops: Poor baby already has a fustrated "on one loves me" complex after her bad start in life!

Aww Gem, don't beat yourself up about it, everyone forgets things, granted, it's a big deal if it's an animal in your care but you didn't forget completely, you did feed them and you recognised the signs.
You can only call yourself stupid if you forgot they existed completely :)

Gem your a fab bunny mummy!!!!
I am surprised you've remembered so far all this time! thats no easy task when you have 13!!!!!....
How Jane remembers all of there names let alone anything else with 32 of them is beyond me!
At least they got their food :)

I don't think I've ever forgotton completely, but I have got to 10.30 or so and thought oops! I usually do this when they've been out in the garden, I'll get them in just as I have my dinner, thinking I'll feed them after, they can eat some hay, and then get distracted by something and forget!

That doesn't make me look too good I suppose!

Back