• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Ibiza Highlights

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I went to Ibiza last week and had a fantastic time. I didnt take a huge amount of photos but here are my favourite ones i thought id share with you all:
Here is the back of our hotel from the bay we walked around
Hotel.jpg

The view out to sea from the bay
TorrentBay.jpg

Me on a pedalo in the bay - i took the photo myself :lol:
OnPedalo.jpg

A lizard... I always have to take a photo of one!
Lizard.jpg

This is Christopher Columbus's egg in San Antonio, its his boat in the centre of it. This is in the middle of a roundabout.. very weird! :shock:
CCegg.jpg

A view across to Playa D'en Bossa and Airport in distance right on the coast beside the mountains at the end. I took the photo from the top of the castle in Ibiza Town
Bossa.jpg

Me and my boyfriend, Andy on a boat trip - i took the photo myself again!
ChrisAndy.jpg

And a very silly one when i was a bit drunk one night after too many of cocktails.. they were very nice tho.. Mine was the blue one! :lol:
cocktails.jpg

Nice pics ..looks a lovely place.....and the photos you took yourself..we can tell by the reflection of your arms in your sunglasses! :lol:

honeybunny said:
we can tell by the reflection of your arms in your sunglasses! :lol:
Oh yeah, I never noticed that before :lol: :lol:

Lovely pics, looks like you had a great time, AND you got back just in time to prevent your furry slippers being auctioned off :lol:

honeybunny said:
Nice pics ..looks a lovely place.....and the photos you took yourself..we can tell by the reflection of your arms in your sunglasses! :lol:

Oh yeah :lol: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back