• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

green plastic hutches anyone used one?

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
someone donated one to m,e and i am wondering how good they are :shock: they ar emade from heavy, thick plastic but plastic warms up in the heat yes? are they very practical for use in the summer

any experiences?

Eve x

Hi,

Spoke to my RSPCA officer and she said she wished they did not bring these on the market as they get very warm in the summer, especially that IGLO one which has very little ventilation.

I know the green one you are talking about and think it will be great in the winter but very nhot in the summer.

Maureen

Don't the shop from hell sell them?

I think they're vile personally, would be ok as an indoor hutch possibly :?

i thought they were a bit werid but hey at least its with me now (at the tiip) and not in circlation any more :D

I got 2 :oops: Got them with my first 2 pet shop buns (Joey & Smirnoff, pre-bonding)

Both are sitting empty now, but I use them in emergencies, & Polly & Alfie had one in their section of the room for a while (they got a house now), but it was always open.

I've only used them inside, as I thought they would get hot in summer.

Back